Daily life topic

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Re: Daily life topic

Post  Sun Xiao on Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:29 am

Haha many are informed about this Utsuho

And all you can do is give them players TIPS okay Razz Just PM them with that tip and they can bump their own head with it, dont shout or anything ppl wont listen to you that way

Okay I have to go to work now, i just wanted to share this link with you with pictures of my 3 days trip I did with my friend on 4-6 december or something

http://rchellz.tumblr.com/post/14466043301/trip-valkenburg-maastricht-dec-11

Have a nice day!!

Monkey

View user profile http://tote.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Utsuho on Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:03 am

Oh wow. Thats going on my list of places to visit along with this lovely town called Yalta in Crimea

Doesnt that look like an amazing place? Also My friend Maria wants me to visit Bucresti. But yeah I want to go to alot of places like vienna and such. I love traveling. Anyway I am in a better mood. I had some awesome KO matches and OBLITERATED a Stratagist gen lol I deserve my Ko title I got 1700 one battle and 1800 in another one Razz Oh and I got a set of claws that have 4 Atk tempers 4 Def and some more it has Blue bars on attack life and defence Razz

Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Utsuho on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:15 am

Lol got a psp and Duodecim the other day Razz

Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Utsuho on Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:19 pm

I dont know if its working cus i cant seem to click anyof the buttons like IMages or video

Edit: Using a dif browser
this is me playing Very Happy im so amazing

Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Utsuho on Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:39 am

The Other day I got bitten on the inside of the eye by something and now my right eye is all swolen and hurts to be open so ima spend today relaxing on my bed playing my psp listening to Chinese music or something like that. I dont know if il be able to work tomorrow

Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Utsuho on Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:30 am

Happy new years everyone. Sadly I wont be able to celebrate as I have to wake up at 3am lol. My celebration was buying a metric tun of games on steam

Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Happy newyears to everyone!

Post  Sun Xiao on Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:30 am

Best wishes to all of you, may you have a great 2012 and your wishes come true!

So this saturday I went to the beach with my boyfriend and celebrate the newyears there, though. There was NO place to go to and countdown.
So when it became 00:00 we were walking in a crowd finding out where we could party. But things were a mess.... Fireworks were around your ears everywhere and we had to get out of there. Instead we followed our instincst and suddenly got to this point where they just started the major fireworks, at last.

Then after a show of over an hour we decided to find the big fire of peace that they always launch at the national beach of NL (We dont have many) and after a search of 2 hours we found it (Nearly dying, it started with 30 metres of fire, but we had only about 2-5 metres)
but we been chilling all night drinking, singing and dancing in the rain (Which we didnt noticed cause of the huge fire) till morning light.....

The day after we have the "newyears dive" this is a dutch tradition to start the year in a fresh way. Because I forgot my swimsuit I couldnt join in but instead watched. Thousants participated in this at the beach. About 80.000 across the whole country did. Crazy people haha
I've recorded EVERYthing so after I'm finishing the video I'll be sharing it to you all Smile

and at last today. I've gone snowboarding again, bought my first own board too.... things getting official now Wink

How were your newyears eve tigers? Very Happy Got any resolutions for the year??

Mine is to graduate from school and to save up money to buy a house or move out to Canada or Scandinavia Very Happy

Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy on Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:15 pm

I spent such a classical new year's eve. I didn't even wait for midnight, but my brother woke me up -cause I fell asleep before lol- and I wished happy new year to everyone. I spent a BAD BAD night after this, because my brother was snoring like a dying dinosaur and it woke me up at 5 : 30 am... So I woke up, was the first one to be awake. Decided to watch T.V, got into Euronews and saw NYC's new years' celebration LIVE !

New Year's Revolutions ? Why making them at New Year ? confused You can make them at any time of the years Suspect

I started school back today.. hard... :\

Happy new year to every tiger, best wishes cheers
Wolfy

Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Utsuho on Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:31 pm

Oh lol the forum is dead. I got into my colledge Very Happy so yeah does anyone still come on this?

Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sun Xiao on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:57 pm

LETS BRING SOME LIFE BACK TO US TIGERS !!

http://tote.forumotion.com/t117-wow-guys-really

Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum