Sun Xiao
Admin

Monkey

View user profile http://tote.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Daily life topic

Post  Utsuho on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:38 am

27/09/2011

same routine as always. But today we did counter terrorism like more stuff about Explosives and we did some stuff on scaning objects and we also did some things on Biological Weapons lol. towards the end of today we started planning a response to an incident at a major event. and I have home work. plus I can tell you this I will be in bed early, I am soo tired and I have had about 10 coffees today lol. I think time to do some Homework, DWO and Dinner and bed lol. Oh and today I took the Highway home going up through the Mountains/Hills things lol and back through the little German town called Hahndorf its very very lovely place nice and green very peaceful, I hope one day I can afford the house there. I also marveled at the fact I held up traffic on a country road >.> any hoo I hope to speak to you all soon.

Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Utsuho on Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:21 pm

Today is Thursday I will write up what i did today later. anyway Lightning hit my back garden last night a few meters away from my bedroom window. I was in bed lol there was calming rain and I just started to feel a stacic feeling all over my body (like when someone puts a balloon near your arm) and then BANG this huge noise and super bright blue flash. Lol It didnt scare me for some odd reason maby because Ive been blown up countless times this week

Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Utsuho on Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:49 am

30/09/2011

Today I finished the last topics in my course. The final topic and assessment was VIP security and we had to plan how to protect this person. I was in charge of the airport because I knew the place better than any one in my class. so yeah now I am certificate 3 qualified I am trying out for SAPOL (South Australian Police) and Police Protective Security as well as the Australian Federal Police. I should be on later tonight to see how you all are going. and to finish Kunlun with mad.

Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sun Xiao on Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:12 am

Lol wow utsu, sounds all cool what you're doing etc. Pretty shit.

I've got my new laptop! I'ts amazingly! Fast (i7 processor at 2.9Ghz), big screen (17inch) and awesome graphics (but of course, its nVidia GT 540m with 2gb memory)
This will be my working studio laptop as I am moving forward to the animation/movie industry. whoopwhoop I so hope to try this laptop out soon to battle, it must be amazing!

So yesterday I had a Photography freelance job. My sister needed a photographer and I like to take pictures so she picked me (My pay? a day at the themepark yay^^)
It was a hectic but great day! I took pictures about 200 men in the morning and evening. And in afternoon I could enjoy the themepark myself. Ending up in a bbq and taking more photo's. I think it was succesfull! At my blog I will post some pictures I shoot and share them here.

Today I'm going to a test-screening of a newcoming movie. The movie isnt released yet but have given some people the chance to see it and feedback it. I have a dream to become a Director one day. This might be a good experience towards it. I'll be able to feedback it in either good or bad ways and leave my name behind there.
Therefor I have to move to a city 2 hours away from here so I'll be home late D:
Nontheless I hope to join tonight about 9 hours from this post.

WANT TO JOIN YOU GUYS UP SOON! Goodluck at showdowns today and take care!

Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jing Wu on Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:42 pm

ugh when school started i so have little time fo myself Sad All the homework, im in charge of my class attendance, reading books(wich i dont i only watch films)Smile So evryday i have things to do... So sry that im not online Sad
When ill have some little free time im gana join u guys to see the future of Tigers Of The East !!! Smile
Jing Wu

Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Utsuho on Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:21 pm

Ar jūsų geriausias Jing

lol Im now job hunting woo (sarcasm) going to try Pulse Aero at the local airfeild

Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sun Xiao on Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:32 pm

Good to hear from you Jing, We're missing you ): (me and Zhao haha)
I see you logging every day on the forums but it's good to hear from you as well. Don't worry about the absence, we all have things to do Very Happy (like working over 50 hours a week + freelance jobs lol)
It's good you're telling us and hope to see you soon in game again!
Take care and keep having fun, that's most important Wink

You can always post about whatever you've done in this Daily topic Very Happy
Sun Xiao
Admin

Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jing Wu on Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:33 pm

Utsu
As beveik esu geriausias. Smile
SunXiao
Ty Sun ill try Smile
Jing Wu

Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Utsuho on Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:52 am

Laikyti bando Jing

Yeah so I went to see Pulse Aero and they said they will give me a trial week to see how well I perform and learn so yeah gona be exciting. Tomorrow I go to Shin Tokyo shopping woo, I dont have any money -.- but anyway its fun to hang out with friends in the city

Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Utsuho on Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:48 pm

OH MY GOD we went shopping today at the anime and games shop in the city.......... it was AWESOME like super super awesome, So many animes dvds and gundam modles and the giant scroll posters, and japanese import games and figures and cloths and jewlery. lol it was kinda a bumber for me cus i had to spend lots of money on a train ticket (cus im 18 now -.- le sigh) so i only had 10 dollers and i used that for lunch but owh well my Friend MadHatClemmens bought me a large 31 x 43 inch fabric poster of Miyafuji Yoshka from Strike Witches (501st Joint fighter Wing! woot) as a birthday present (and because I promised to give him Warriors Orochi PC lol) but yeah it has been a really good day today and as I watch this im getting ready to watch a few eps of Ga-rei Zero lol I will be on DWO and hopefully stay up late enuf to see you guys (even thou i have to go to the city again tomorrow -.-) but if im able to and i remember il take a picture of my wall with the posters

Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ZhaoZhu on Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:35 pm

Lucky! That sounds super fun. I just went to school all day -.- xD
ZhaoZhu

Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jing Wu on Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:38 pm

Today i wrote a constitution egzam if i pass 2 time i may have a chance to meet with Lituania's Prezident. So whise me luck Wink
Jing Wu

Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Utsuho on Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:48 am

Nuzudyk jų negyvas Jing. Eiti patenkinti, kad prezidentas ir pasakyti jam ką nors svarbu, aš nežinau. Very Happy

Lol yesterday I went to the city and had to go to all these government buildings that are in some super awkward places and far from eachother so lots of walking. Got home and went jogging with MadHat lol then played some Call Of Prypyat then went on DWO and watched 2 episodes of Ga-Rei Zero then zzz zzz zzz lol but funny moment last night I put down my bottle of Ale and went to pick it up and I picked up an empty one -.- I was like "AHHHHHHH WHERES MY ALE!" then I realised I picked up the empty bottle next to the full one. Today have to take my friend to Centerlink so he can getz moneys then he is dying to show me Evangelion 2.22 movie no matter how much I dont like it (even thou I kinda liked the 1.0 movie despite all the religious bullshit in it (another sub note dont mix religion with anime)) yah and tomorrow its the LAN party where I DOWNLOAD ALL THE THINGS. and then sunday is the awesome Bathurst 1000km race. 161 laps round a super awesome track where Ford and General Motors battle it out (Go ford) lol so yeah thats my next couple of days then monday I start my Unlicensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer trial week so il be a UAME for a while. if all goes well they might offer me an apprenticeship so i can become an AME or an LAME or they just give me full time job.

Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sun Xiao on Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:13 am

@Jing, Whooo goodluck Jing, you can do this! 'nd let us know when you're through alright? Very Happy

@Utsu, buuusy schedule, you're gonna look like me @_@

Yesterday I went into the city with my friend for some halloween shopping, I'm going like this kinky police officer haha. So I bought a police cap, shiny sunglasses and handcuffs haha I'm ready!
Also have I bought eye color lenses, blue and violet o_o (Original color of my eyes r brown) So it must be a big changee Very Happy I want to try the blue ones at sunday and will take pictures I'll share them ^_^
Ohyea I promised to show pictures about the event my sister organized and I was the photographer, you can find some examples on my blog: http://rchellz.tumblr.com/post/11012981452/i-had-you-for-a-day-only

I will post some important news in the news tab about the guild. Please have a look..
http://tote.forumotion.com/t84-guild-leadership

Take care everyone and have a nice day xx

Last edited by Sun Xiao on Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding link)

Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Utsuho on Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:51 pm

OK! today is my first day working as an aircraft engineer. I think I am the youngest in the industry. Anyway I will post when I get back, I am not sure what hours I will be working but all I know is that I start at 8am, yeah so that means 0630 wake up lol. My dad has got me trying to memorise the ATA chapters numbers for example Chapter 27 is Flight Controlls and 28 is Fuel, Complicated anyway I hope all you little school go-ers are doing fine >.<

Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Utsuho on Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:07 am

today was awesome. at the start i helped fit a blower onto a Cessna 182 then a Cessna 207 arrived and I had to remove all the pannels from the wings and inside it. then i cleaned it lol it was a good day

Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sun Xiao on Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:36 am

Nice, when do you get to hear either you get the job or internships?

Yesterday I tried my blue lenses and it looked really crazy. I took pictures but my laptop doesnt regocnize my mobile anymore so I dont know if I can get them on the computer, hope to, though. Now I have an infected eye, coz one lens hurted my eye all day and I kept them in about all day haha Very Happy
Was a cool experience to see myself with other colour eyes though.. I felt like creating DWO char on myself, because I like to make Alts, just to change the hair and eye colour lol x)

Today I'm free, so you might see me tonight, though I'm gonna work on school a lot! And play with my lovely dog ^-^

Take care everyone, see you soon

Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Utsuho on Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:39 am

Today I took the door pannels off a Cessna 207 skywagon and played about with the controlls then I removed the engine cowlings off of a Navajo cheiftan and cleaned them lol. Then I sat around on a spinny chair and almoast fell asleep resting on the 207. Then I drove a tug around for a bit (it was fun). I then watched the Navajo do an engine run, Omg it was soo loud and awesome made all the other planes seem like hair dryers lol. I then did a compression test. It then rained and the tarmac went all smokey (I took a pic il upload it at the bottom) I put the cowls back on the Navajo and then I went home lol

Taken with phone but u can sorta see how the tarmac is all steamy oh and thats half of the Navajo

Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy on Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:41 pm

Yesterday I went to.. well I was supposed to go to the theatre. But actually, the thing was under a kind of tent. So when I entered, I saw.. another tent Shocked . It was some.. uh.. weird dancing. Not disturbing, but super-weird lol. But yeah, it wasn't bad. Once few guys even laid on a cable who was supposed to hold a part of the tent Shocked . Oh well...
Wolfy

Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jing Wu on Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:08 pm

Well today i made dinner. lol i love making food Smile Today at school was easy but teachers gave a lots of homework Shocked
Jing Wu

Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sun Xiao on Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:09 pm

HAha I guess is all being occupied then
I love cooking food too. But so does my mother and shes home earlier than me so she ends up cooking.... Shes good so I dont mind eating her food Very Happy

Just when my boyfriend comes over i'd love to cook (A) youknow what they say: Love goes through the stomach hahah

So boys, it's important to cook good because girls LOVE that hahah

And so I justheard of Utsuho campaigns are up and omg I'm occupied this weekend D: I can only come on this evening for a little while
Tomorrow I have a family day. My brother has a girlfriend in denmark and she arrived yesterday for a holiday here. So we'll go out tomorrow as a family do fun stuff I guess haha

Take care everyone!~ See you soon

Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jing Wu on Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:30 am

Campaing? When it start?
Jing Wu

Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jing Wu on Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:14 pm

I just learend that i didint manage to get to the 2nd tour of the Constitution egazm so bye bye prezident Sad
Jing Wu

Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sun Xiao on Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:10 pm

Aww ): To bad Jing!

But a chance that you havn't catched now, will be catched in the future!

And campaigns were past weekend, friday and sunday. We might get more campaigns next weekend due not all armies have fought each other yet.
But since SJ already fought 2 times, we probably will fight one more only. But it's just my guess!

Today was la boring for me, worked bad because I couldn't concentrate. I'm very tired, so I sleep at 9 pm to restore some energy ):
I even slept all day yesterday... so short message
If you want to keep up-2-dat with me, you can check my blog at
rchellz.tumblr.com

I write stuff there.... lol goodnight!!

Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next