Tigers of the East
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Sun Xiao] RL news

2 posters

Go down

[Sun Xiao] RL news Empty [Sun Xiao] RL news

Post  Sun Xiao Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:59 pm

Hey everyone Smile ,

As some of you might know I'm going to start another fulltime job next to my current job. Therefor it might occur for being less online than I use to. I might work a 50 hours a week (I'll get to hear tomorrow) So I hope you understand. Nontheless I hope to get some extra officers for the guild to keep everything running smoothly and to keep fun to everyone Very Happy So if anyone interested taking that job I'm willing to hear Wink

Enjoy playing and we'll party once I'm there of course! cheers

Last edited by Sun Xiao on Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Sun Xiao
Sun Xiao
Admin

Monkey

https://tote.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Sun Xiao] RL news Empty Re: [Sun Xiao] RL news

Post  Utsuho Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:21 am

Just count on me and Rogue, we will keep things going smoothly
Utsuho
Utsuho

Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sun Xiao Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:54 pm

Hehe Thanks guys Very Happy

Today I had my first day and it's been set; I'm going to work 50 hour a week.. beside that the place is 1,5 hour away~
Today I been told a lot about the company and such, gee was so boring and I'm veeeery tired.. I think I'll be able to say hi to you guys tomorrow!

Take care and keep fun playing!
Sun Xiao
Sun Xiao
Admin

Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Utsuho Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:34 am

[Sun Xiao] RL news 1312963854913

Weeeell we have got things under controll so dont worry about that. we also have new members yeah I will try get em on here
Utsuho
Utsuho

Rooster

Back to top Go down

[Sun Xiao] RL news Empty Update Day 3!

Post  Sun Xiao Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:40 pm

Thanks! I managed to say hi tonight to Wuming and Wu Jing. Wondering why Rogue stopped guild invitations?
It's alright,, but the guild still has enough space for interested joiners Neutral

I'm being pretty happy to hear your help guys Very Happy At work it's going fine, I'm still being in introduction so there's much for me to learn. And I'm sure I will be!
I'm there a junior interactive animator. That means I'm making interactive animations, such as flashgames or flashwebsites. But what I'll mostly do there will be to support and create e-learning modules about the newest cars and automotive techniques. To teach other people about them.
Since it's really a boys thing, I'm the only girl out there and I gotto admit, it's not even that boring subject for me either! The guys there are really nice to me and I'm not a victim of their jokes.. just yet!
But they shouldn't try coz I'll show m the fangs of the tiger!! Wink

There's also a chance I'm getting another animation project beside my job. Today got an offer but if it continues, I'll hear about it tomorrow! Will take about 50 hours in 3 weeks beside my other jobs.
I worked for that company before (Yea I actually have 3 jobs, its getting crazier and crazier, no?) It's just that they need me only some times, like hobbywork, I make for them 2d (drawn) animations. Last one I made for them was a commercial that really got on TV (Was my 2nd official work):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_k9D7O3wOE (dutch)
So I hope it can be another project like that

I'll keep ya guys updated! I feel it's fun and important to let you know what I'm doing right now.. Promise I wont let you down, I'll be thinking of a guildevent to do soon, any suggestions? drop below!

Sun Xiao
Sun Xiao
Admin

Monkey

Back to top Go down

[Sun Xiao] RL news Empty Update Week 2

Post  Sun Xiao Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:18 pm

Hey guys,

I'm terribly sorry I'm not showing up frequently like I used to!
I've worked around 55 hours this week, I'm still enjoying it there, but am Exhausted when I get home. Also do I play sports.. I'm Wakeboarding and Skating. I love it!!
This weekend will have great weather too there might be a chance ill be off Skating or Wakeboarding after work.. But srsly I hope to join up with you guys soon!

I hope you're not mad at me!! ):

Do you guys do any sports too? Or have hobbies? Beside playing DWO Wink

Ohyea~
The offer of having a guildevent is still up, gather as much members to the site and share your ideas! Very Happy
Like... what about a confront Tournement between us Wink team battle... or Karaoke! (Ventrillo/Skype) whatever! Let's be creative Very Happy

Much love,
Your leader
Sun Xiao
Sun Xiao
Admin

Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down