Tigers of the East
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

moved in to Cao Cao forces and will be back to Wu in time

4 posters

Go down

moved in to Cao Cao forces and will be back to Wu in time Empty moved in to Cao Cao forces and will be back to Wu in time

Post  GuanShu Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:35 pm

i just reincarnated to Cao Cao forces bounce bounce , to seek new items, weapons & gears for Wu Cool...

i will be back to Wu as soon i collect everytime : 60 days -> 60 stamp musou boards = 1 reincarnation orb Shocked ,
i will seriously miss you guys Sad Sad..........!!!

i found Cao Ren's Buckler Shield Razz in C.C Forces Cool , i will try to bring as much things as possible in time Very Happy

see ya guys after i collect 60 stamps on 2 musou boards to get a reincarnation orb and comeback to ya Wink Wink
GuanShu
GuanShu

Rooster

Back to top Go down

moved in to Cao Cao forces and will be back to Wu in time Empty Re: moved in to Cao Cao forces and will be back to Wu in time

Post  Utsuho Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:36 am

buckler sheild. oo me likey
Utsuho
Utsuho

Rooster

Back to top Go down

moved in to Cao Cao forces and will be back to Wu in time Empty Re: moved in to Cao Cao forces and will be back to Wu in time

Post  Jing Wu Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:39 am

Good luck Guan we will miss you.
Jing Wu
Jing Wu

Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Utsuho Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:50 pm

mhmmm and bring us back gifts and informations so we can defeat them MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHHA
Utsuho
Utsuho

Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sun Xiao Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:31 pm

Be well, little spy.

Tell me how it's like there. friendly people, a lot of people? are they likely to kick you out fast in battles, is it easy to get battles in there?

It'll be good to have eye on all factions for strategies and plans! ;D

Goodluck gathering the items and have fun, We shall await your return.
Sun Xiao
Sun Xiao
Admin

Monkey

https://tote.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

moved in to Cao Cao forces and will be back to Wu in time Empty RE:moved in to Cao Cao forces and will be back to Wu in time

Post  GuanShu Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:48 am

HEHEHE!! lol! lol! , nice one guys XDXD!!!, spying on them is good stuff farao farao.....!!

Cao Cao Force is seriously Boring Mad Mad , who is going there and joining them will make him say " why did i join them, i am supposed to join to a better force, but i guess i will join Wu from another account confused "

Sun Jian Force is the best on all kingdoms Very Happy Very Happy , 100% active, fun, got many strong people Razz , especially the honor ranks and conflict points are better than Cao Cao force Crying or Very sad, i feel so bad about the people playing there...

plus i have another account, my name in Yuan Shao force is RaidenQ and i am watching what is happening there Cool
i am sick and tired of this yuan family talk No always saying " you honored our family of the yuan or even you have brought shame to the Yuans Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad !!"
GuanShu
GuanShu

Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sun Xiao Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:18 am

From another account? Will Guan shu not come back then? ):
And hahahah I didnt know that about Yuan's.

And as I know it of Dong Zhuo. It's a dead faction, Hard to find people there and sometimes in the Market there are 3 ppl only... Total! Items are cheap there, and the few ppl that are there are usually friendly. More friendly than Sun Jian.
Sun Xiao
Sun Xiao
Admin

Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jing Wu Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:30 am

I had an acount on DZ faction there ppl are very nice. In DZ there are not many guilds.
Jing Wu
Jing Wu

Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post  GuanShu Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:26 pm

well that account from Yuan Shao Force, not 100% using it, i am 100% stayed on GuanShu.CD1 account Surprised

Wu & shu are the same to active people, when i used to be in Shu, 75% of the people there play 24/7 weekly

damn those DZ, CC, YS forces Sad Sad , their items are cheaper than us, i saw 4 Fu Xi & Nu Wa items there for 10900 & 16000, but in Wu we have 21000->36000 for them Sad Sad , plus the they have more exclusive items sold.. Crying or Very sad

i just got new items Wink Wink in my stash, trying to collect G for that blue cape Very Happy
moved in to Cao Cao forces and will be back to Wu in time Buckler3
moved in to Cao Cao forces and will be back to Wu in time Lion_pow
moved in to Cao Cao forces and will be back to Wu in time PearlPowdermoved in to Cao Cao forces and will be back to Wu in time Cape
GuanShu
GuanShu

Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Utsuho Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:27 pm

OOOOO I WANT THAT KAPE
Utsuho
Utsuho

Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  GuanShu Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:37 pm

i am trying to collect 10K more to buy that cape ^^, i have got 12000G so the rest i will collect from:

quests : gathering iron 600G, the mathematician 600G, Rectified Son 600G, rescue the daughter 600G, the legendary wine 600G, destroy the facility 250G, a soldier speed prize 250G = 3500G daily quests

so if i do these quests and get everytime S Rank, i will get in the week 7x3500 = 24500G or if i couldn't do the legendary wine quest i will get 7x2900 = 20300G Laughing

plus its good to do quests, in the week you get 7 times more upgrades of domestic points and you do it fast Cool

i am upgrading "TECHNOLOGY" i got 22 + 10 from Xiahou Yuan & i am trying to get it into 50+10 to dye and sew more valuable gears ^^. i will be the master of Tech after months later Laughing Laughing

" Shu Man Shu, with Fu Man Shu" rabbit rabbit
GuanShu
GuanShu

Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Utsuho Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:27 pm

Yeah Shu Man Shu with the Fu Man Chu
Utsuho
Utsuho

Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sun Xiao Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:45 pm

Guan Shu = BOSS

Goodluck out there! It'll take a while before you're back with us, keep us updated Very Happy You'll be a rich man when you come back Very Happy
Sun Xiao
Sun Xiao
Admin

Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down