Tigers of the East
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[IMPORTANT] Anon attack on facebook Nov 5th

3 posters

Go down

[IMPORTANT] Anon attack on facebook Nov 5th Empty [IMPORTANT] Anon attack on facebook Nov 5th

Post  Utsuho Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:49 am

I dont know if its true or not or weather your governments have put out warnings
but a bunch of groups called Anonymous are planning to destroy facebook. they are a bunch of people who are conspirisists thinking facebook is selling your information to governments so they can spy on you. well they are in a way under the anti terrorist act. but its not the point. Anonymous is evil and needs to be destoryed anyway here is a warning to not to log in on November the 5th

Utsuho
Utsuho

Rooster

Back to top Go down

[IMPORTANT] Anon attack on facebook Nov 5th Empty Re: [IMPORTANT] Anon attack on facebook Nov 5th

Post  Wolfy Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:17 pm

Yes, I've seen that too.

According to Wikipedia on operation Facebook :

Wikipedia wrote:On August 2011, someone created an account on Twitter with the name OP_Facebook and announced the "Operation Facebook". According to the links on the post, Anonymous will take down Facebook on the fifth of November 2011. The date "November 5" is believed to be attributed to the comics V for Vendetta, where the character "V" conducts his major plans every fifth of November. This operation isn't assuredly an Anonymous one. There was an earlier OpFacebook that was abandoned, and this current plan is a revival of the communication channels previously used. The plan is contentious and does not appear to be supported by the majority of those who say they are part of Anonymous.

Though I don't support Facebook, there's no need to destroy it.
Wolfy
Wolfy

Rat

Back to top Go down

[IMPORTANT] Anon attack on facebook Nov 5th Empty Re: [IMPORTANT] Anon attack on facebook Nov 5th

Post  Sun Xiao Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:51 pm

It's probably not gonna happen. But I wish it would.

I wrote a whole story but I took it away because I couldnt finish it in time xD
But society will get mad. (Was the clue) And I'll be a hippie or so
Sun Xiao
Sun Xiao
Admin

Monkey

https://tote.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Utsuho Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:35 pm

basically anon is a goup of people who feel the need to stand up because they arnt grownup or tuff enuf to live with life as it is. they need to learn to stop complaining and be happy with what they got. at least their grand parents wernt soviet
Utsuho
Utsuho

Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Utsuho Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:59 pm

theres nothing that pisses me off more than protestors lol. anyway if you know any members of Anon please notify your local authorities/ government institutes. we need to stop this madness
Utsuho
Utsuho

Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:33 pm

Well, actually, Anonymous fights for a noble cause. Sometimes, they go over the law, but I repeat, they fight for a noble cause, that is right of expression and liberty of thinking. I never used facebook and I'm quite impressed of the sucess it has now, but what was it without Facebook ? We lived earlier without it, I guess we can live after without it, right ?

But that's only my point of view.
Wolfy
Wolfy

Rat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sun Xiao Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:00 pm

Okay Utsu, notify about me. I would present myself as one of the anons. But would I really have done something bad as speaking out about my opinions and thoughts?

I will never get to stop thinking things by myself and let others do my job. (As in relying on government, websites etc)

Anyway the 5th of nov didnot happen. Unfortunately but I already thought it wouldn't.
On the other side it still shows we're not all sheep (:

Scary pic lol v
[IMPORTANT] Anon attack on facebook Nov 5th I-am-free-skulls-flag-america-drive-job-work-girlfriend-children-fashion-normal-pavement-tv-obey-law-save-repeat-after-me

Keep living life the way you want to.
Sun Xiao
Sun Xiao
Admin

Monkey

https://tote.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:37 pm

I've heard today that it was a fake. Bunch of idiots impersonated Anon. But thinking back, Wouldn't anonymous need Facebook ? I mean, lots of info goes by FB. Anyhoo, destroyed or not, won't change my life Wink
Wolfy
Wolfy

Rat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down