Tigers of the East
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daily life topic

+2
Utsuho
Sun Xiao
6 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Daily life topic Empty Daily life topic

Post  Sun Xiao Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:01 am

Hey guys,

I was thinking since everyone started school etc. again. It's time for a place to typ out your story what you've done today or something. Could be either fun stuff or that thing you hated that day. Etc!

Ill start.
yesterday I went wakeboarding with a group of friends I organized 1 month ago. I was kind of afraid the plan wouldnt continue due the weather, but the storm that passed the night before seemed to dissapear for the next day, So I was lucky.
6 of the 8 invited showed up and been boarding for 2 hours, It was really cool to do and now I'm having musclepain ._.

At the end, me and my boyfriend hung on a hook together. He filmed it, So once the video is up. I'll show you my weak wakeboard talent ;P

I really love to do it and might go next friday again Very Happy

peace, take care

Last edited by Sun Xiao on Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sun Xiao
Sun Xiao
Admin

Monkey

https://tote.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Daily life topic Empty Re: Daily life topic

Post  Utsuho Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:44 am

ummmmmmmmmmm lets see now ive graduated from my certificate II, Im not realy doing anything then it struck me like a lightning bolt hitting the ground! I should learn the language from where my great grand parents come from which is UKRAINE!!!! So I got stuck right into that. I quickly learnt the alphabet, even thou it was mighty dificult being Cyrillic and normal (theres a letter that is shch lol and it looks like this щ) there are 33 letters in the Ukrainian alphabet. I know some simple words and phrases like Hello (Привіт, Pryvit) and How are you? (Як ся маєте?, Yak sia majete?) and Pleased to meet you. (Приємно познайомитися, Prijemno poznajomytysia) and Good Morning which is "Dobroho Ranku" I cant type it in Cyrillic but yeah ive decided to do that on my 2 weeks off.
Utsuho
Utsuho

Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Utsuho Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:47 am

Oh wow i just saw my signature
Utsuho
Utsuho

Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sun Xiao Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:03 pm

Pretty shit,
Ukraine looks hard to learn. You're quite into languages eh? Well if you got that talent, why not use it? Wink
I still want to learn swedish, spanish and chinese lol.

And yeah, I added "able to show signature" to the forum. Didn't know that option was off.
Also am I going to allow new members to the forum, so no strangers get in Wink and then you dont have to verify the account, it'll be my job to do.
Sun Xiao
Sun Xiao
Admin

Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Utsuho Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:09 pm

I dont do it anyway
Utsuho
Utsuho

Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Utsuho Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:14 pm

Ukrainian is fairly easy to learn. Once you have the alphabet in Cyrillic and normal and how to pronounce the letters its a breaze reading it. I also find that heavy exposure also helps in the learning the language so Listen to alot of Radio and watch Ukrainian news because the brain will analyze the words and break them down. thats why in counries that have more than 1 language eveyone knows those languages because is part of daily life. So I use alot of stuff like that and hey I found a station that has some pretty epic music. http://eradio.net.ua/ if u want to listen click the winamp 128kb thing and open the file with media player.
Utsuho
Utsuho

Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:18 pm

Hmm, if you want to learn French, I'm here.

Uh, just came back from a school day. Finished at 5 : 40 p.m.. what a crap. Mad
Wolfy
Wolfy

Rat

Back to top Go down

Post  Utsuho Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:01 pm

i already know french. i lernt it at school in england. I also know german and japanese and romainian
Utsuho
Utsuho

Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sun Xiao Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Lol, I know a little french too.
just can't type it out but my favorite is like:

Que est qe c'est? C'est UN CHIEN! OMG.
(I learnd that 7 years ago, damn I feel old. but that was my favorite thing to say. completely random Very Happy)

Today this morning I was angry at Utsu at facebook coz hes picking on my music taste and hobbies.
Yesterday I started my salsa classes again. But not sure if I'm going to continue. I dance salsa for a year now and I learn it pretty fast. Men like to twist me coz I'm like a toll haha but I dont know if I'll learn somethng extra, I want to get good at dancing, but at all kind of dancing.. Any suggestions for me?
Anyways, it was a lot of fun. Today I'm sick though.
Went to the docter monday for a possible infection. But results showed negative. But I'm still troubled so I have to come back at friday. Though today, I feel rather miserable. Therefor I got angry fast, sorry Utsu. But then yet again. Dont command me what to listen to, or dont care if you think salsa dancing sucks lol Wink

Take care everyone, I'm going to sleep~ xx
Sun Xiao
Sun Xiao
Admin

Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Utsuho Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:08 am

Today. . . .. . . . . .. well yesterday for me, I listened to Radio. The End. today, listen to radio. the end. (See i dont have a very exciting life :p)
Utsuho
Utsuho

Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sun Xiao Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:47 am

Hey guys,

since yesterday afternoon I'm pretty much sick. I slept 12 hours that night to realize this morning I'm still sick. I cant do much, am very emotional too.
I heard showdowns are up and I hope to join you guys in 4 hours Very Happy
Tomorrow I'll miss them out due a boattrip with the family, lol. Take care guys, I'll be sleeping much today ZzzZZ
Sun Xiao
Sun Xiao
Admin

Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jing Wu Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:23 pm

Sun Xiao wrote:Hey guys,

since yesterday afternoon I'm pretty much sick. I slept 12 hours that night to realize this morning I'm still sick. I cant do much, am very emotional too.
I heard showdowns are up and I hope to join you guys in 4 hours Very Happy
Tomorrow I'll miss them out due a boattrip with the family, lol. Take care guys, I'll be sleeping much today ZzzZZ
im also sick im tiried of doing something Sad
Jing Wu
Jing Wu

Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sun Xiao Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:19 pm

Take care Jing ):
Let's be better fast! and we'll play again ^^
Sun Xiao
Sun Xiao
Admin

Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jing Wu Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:06 pm

Thx SunXiao. Smile
Jing Wu
Jing Wu

Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jing Wu Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:02 pm

Well 5 days im sick and it only got worse Sad So i wont be online very much cuz im very tierd. Sad
Jing Wu
Jing Wu

Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sun Xiao Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:57 am

): Focus on getting better Jing,
What'cha got? Fever? It's kind of hanging around everywhere at this time..

Drink a lot, it's very important and rest enough. Also get fresh air of course, dont mind the computer screenlight. Sunlight is healthier Wink

I hope you get well soon!
We can all wait for you, don't worry, there's no rush!

take care..
Sun Xiao
Sun Xiao
Admin

Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  GG Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:41 am

sunxiao..u want learn chinese ? o.o cool...but chinese is hard to learn :S
GG
GG

Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sun Xiao Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:56 am

Yea I know, but I kind of love the culture of china, perhaps that's why I like to play Dynasty Warriors. Wink

I might make a trip to China in near future for all cultures etc. But I would love to learn the language too. I believe if you visit a country you must have some knowledge on what to speak etc. Even if citizen speak english youknow.
Sun Xiao
Sun Xiao
Admin

Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Utsuho Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:35 pm

Chinese is quite easy acculy because most of the sentances are like baby speek. For example saying a sentance like 'Today we went to the fair' is said like Today we fair or so my dad told me as he used to study Wing Chun in Hong Kong occasionally
Utsuho
Utsuho

Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Utsuho Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:48 pm

Sun Xiao wrote: I believe if you visit a country you must have some knowledge on what to speak etc. Even if citizen speak english youknow.

Its a respect thing you know and part of a japanese saying which i forget, but basically it means that they make the effort to learn your language so they can speek with you in your country so there fore you must make an effort to learn their language if you are to take a buisness trip to their country or something like that. Why do you think I know so many languages? like Romanian and Lithuanian and Russian and Ukrainian and German and Finnish and Realy bad Dutch and Some terrible Japanese. And not forgetting French which im reluctant to speek cus its a disaster when I do.

Utsuho
Utsuho

Rooster

Back to top Go down

Daily life topic Empty Special Weekend

Post  Sun Xiao Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:35 pm

Helloello guys!

This weekend is pretty special for me. Tonight I'll have a big party at a club. We planned to go and rush it with 20 men! while the official groupsize may be 6 only Mad
It's the best party at the club of times and comes with every 1,5 month. Even though we planned it long ago, I unfortunately, cant stay till end (around 6 am) because tomorrow I'll have an official movie premiere on the local cinema. Official I mean, red walker, camera's, limousine! kind of pretty shit!
I wont have the limousine because I'm not an actor haha. But am very curious how it'll go ^^ I have a fine dress picked on a dresscode (very chique)
You guys'll hear of it!

Though I'm still on the edge of being sick, I need to be cautious and cant make it a late night at that great party. But I'm damn exciteddd hahah

Take care guys! I wish you an awesome weekend as well!! Hear from you soon Smile
Sun Xiao
Sun Xiao
Admin

Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Utsuho Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:25 am

Me I had a pretty sub par weekend, the most interesting was the Cinema trip where we saw the new johnny english film which was funny, and i got a Xbox computer controller so i can mash X and Y instead of J and K
Utsuho
Utsuho

Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Utsuho Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:08 am

26/09/2011

0615 wake up and the usual routine of getting ready, u know shower breakfast and whatnot. 0700 leave home on a 56km journey to where my classes take place, traffic was SHIT to say the least but for some odd reason I ended up an hour early, So yeah my classes started at 0900 and today we did our Chief emergency warden thingy so we learnt about HazChem charts and fire extinguishers and stuff, we practised putting out fires with fire blankets (My 'fireproof' blanket caught on fire -.-) and CO2 extinguishers. we then had 30 mins for lunch. After that we went on and did the HazChem system like what 2[Y]E means and stuff.
Then I had a long boring drive home filled up my car and now yeah I am here writing this up and the time is 1737 lol
Utsuho
Utsuho

Rooster

Back to top Go down

Daily life topic Empty The premiere

Post  Sun Xiao Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:42 pm

Heyey

So yesterday I had the premiere and it rocked!!
I had this fancy dress and high heels and got driven to the red walker haha, though we had to wait there in the sun(NP!) for the actors to come in the limousine.
My boyfriend is a camera man and he's been recording this shortmovie(20 min) in 1 day. Which is a big job for both actors and crew. Let's say they usually record 5-8 minutes of movie a day in the big industry. The result was cool to see as well.. I hope to share you guys some photo's or video about that day if I'll get to find 'm.

Afterwards we celebrated with sushi for this accomplishment but also for his birthday. Sushi ftw right!?
aaaaaand today , tonight, I'm sick again, oh how common -.- I found the doc's phone no though so I'll call her up tomo. It's no biggie, I just push my own limits to much and often (A).

Take care guys and speak to you soon ! ^^
Sun Xiao
Sun Xiao
Admin

Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:01 pm

I've been spending good days last week, nothing special to get over with. Except that I don't like rugby (being pounded to dust, I prefer to do that to a 1,000 NPC's, heh Smile ). But yeah, Holidays are in four weeks.
Wolfy
Wolfy

Rat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum